We have relied on Innovo to support us in a number of strategic projects over the years. Their project leaders are seasoned and highly versatile and they have helped us in a number of complicated situations.
At Innovo, we help assess and implement new ideas, businesses, and services that healthcare organizations have not implemented before. We employ a flexible, iterative approach that allows new ideas to develop into solutions that will work for an organization. We leverage internal and external expertise and develop flexible models that help assess the impact on an organization. Once an idea is ready for implementation, we provide the hands-on project leadership needed to ensure that it thrives.
- Completed a product development assessment for commercializing a clinical service for a leading addiction recovery organization
- Facilitated a collaborative effort to develop a state-wide, web-based credentialing application with a diverse group of stakeholders that included healthcare trade associations, area health plans, hospitals, and clinics
- Developed a business case for merging a home care and hospice organization with an integrated healthcare delivery organization, and assisted with the integration initiative that followed
- Helped organizations develop a governance and organizational structure to support emerging capabilities
- Mentored numerous healthcare entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Served on advisory boards for multiple start-up and early-stage companies