We have relied on Innovo to support us in a number of strategic projects over the years. Their project leaders are seasoned and highly versatile and they have helped us in a number of complicated situations.
At Innovo, we help healthcare clients identify EHR and digital capabilities needed to compete in today’s rapidly changing market. We consider each client’s unique goals, competitive landscape, and existing capabilities as we assess and lead each transformational project.
We focus on providing leadership support for all phases of transformation, from opportunity assessment to implementation support and post-implementation optimization. We have established data governance structures, facilitated board discussions, and managed all aspects of large-scale projects, including more than 30 enterprise-wide EHR implementations.
Data Governance for Integrated Health System
- Helped create data strategy and establish data governance capability for a $2 billion integrated health system
Data Integration & Analytics Framework
- Identified data integration capabilities and analytics framework for a national behavioral health organization
- Developed a data driven strategy for a medical association to manage advocacy, membership, and products and services programs
Project Turnaround for Large Academic Medical Center
- Provided critical PMO leadership, application team management, site preparedness support, testing project management, and other technical resources to turn around a project that was behind schedule and not meeting its goals
Comprehensive Leadership for 8 Hospitals & 75 Clinics
- Provided project leadership and managed critical site implementation, infrastructure, and clinical application components of a $400 million EMR system initiative across eight hospitals and 75 clinics
Application Support for Hospital System Implementation
- Provided targeted technical and operations expertise in the areas of Pharmacy, Interfaces, Clinical Documentation, and Orders to augment existing project resources
- Provided implementation leadership for scheduling and registration application teams
Public Hospital Electronic Medical Record Implementation
- Managed the build and implementation of a clinical documentation system for 40 inpatient and hospital service departments in a major publicly-owned medical center